Time: 6 pm to 7 pm
Contact: Christina Luwisch · firstname.lastname@example.org · 504-861-5762
Location: College of Law, Room 308
The Justice Gap: Civil Legal Access in Louisiana
October 21, 2014
College of Law, 526 Pine Street, New Orleans, LA, Room 308
Free and open to the public.
The Gillis Long Poverty Law Center will sponsor a panel on October 21, 2014 in room 308 of the College of Law. Moderated by Loyola College of Law professor Luz M. Molina and inspired by her Justice Gap article, the panel will feature several prominent lawyers committed to the access to justice cause. Cosponsored by the National Lawyers Guild and the Public Interest Law Group.
Featured panelists include:
· Joseph “Larry” Shea: LSBA President
· Kim Boyle: Former LSBA President
· Marta-Ann Schnabel: Chair of the Access to Justice Policy Committee
· Monte Mollere: Director of LSBA’s Access to Justice Program
· Joseph Oelkers: Executive Director of Acadiana Legal Services
For additional information contact Christina Luwisch at email@example.com or 504-861-5762.